April 3, 2011

"I'm not dead!"

Really!
I know that updating and then basically disappearing for two months is not the best way to get a website off the ground.... I apologize. At school the time just flies by, and then when I remember that I'm supposed to be transcribing sheet music and posting videos, I'm swamped with homework.
But today was very productive! I uploaded five more sheets (that have been lying around on my hard drive for a couple weeks now -_-') and recorded four videos this afternoon! Behold!
Sacred Moon:

Harami Lake

Starlit Night

OVER-K

I promise I'm not going to let this blog waste away. Expect more videos and sheets soon(ish), but remember that I have schoolwork to do too! During the summer I will definitely upload more often.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say thank you for all the Digimon World music! I've been a fan of this game for years, and this is the first time I've come across any sheet music for this game.

    ReplyDelete