November 14, 2011

Temporary hiatus

I must apologize for my continuing lack of sheet music. I have just been too busy with various papers and tests now that the semester is coming to an end (there's one month left). Once again, I do not have anything to upload tonight, so I have decided to take a temporary break to focus on schoolwork and defeat the monster that is procrastination. I imagine it seems in somewhat poor taste to decide this after the fact (i.e. after going two weeks without uploading), so I apologize again. I will begin uploading again in December, or a bit sooner if I have time.

I would like to thank everyone who voted in the poll in the past several weeks. I have decided to relocate from Blogger to another site beginning this Winter, but I will continue to include MIDIs because a large percentage of my "readers" (I guess you can be called that) use them with Synthesia to learn to play the pieces. I'm leaving the poll up a bit longer to satisfy my own curiosity.

I've already decided on a New Year's resolution to upload videos more often. Maybe every two weeks? I bet I could pull off a new video once a week if I really set my mind to it, but I'll probably save such ambition for the months when I don't have classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment